Saturday, May 26, 2007

I usually play the cello for one day and have to rest for one or two days cause of my fingers. Fingers kinda hurt since yesterday when playing the violin n today had to practise cello in the morning somemore. Brought my cello all the way to PA and because my cello cover de handle too rough le it makes my palm hurts even more, become reddish liao. Lol.

I was the first to reach there today and helped to open the room. Have already packed all that i wana bring to pa de stuffs le but when i reached there. Wad i only did was going through the 2 church's score with my teacher once and he went to teach his private student in another room liao. When zhi yu n diana came, they said they actually wanan leave before the orchestra starts and i dono why, i just followed, very eagered to go home also but on my way back the chairman n my teacher called me. I didnt dare to pick up. Lol. I feel so bad n guilty now. Sigh... maybe i should have stayed there but cause there was less than ten ppl so i didnt dare to stay also. Oh man oh man, just cant forget it. How can i actually don pick up my teacher de call. WA!!!! Stress!!! Can someone just tell me wad to do. Lol. This is the consequences of running away from payco. Lol!

No comments: